This tag originates with Jenn over at A Page of Jenniely’s and I was tagged by Laurie over at Laurie’s Bookshelf. So let’s find out if I’ve been naughty or nice! Hehehehe
- Tag and link the person who tagged you (done!)
- Tag and link Jenn in this post so she can read it (done!)
- Tick/cross the ones you have done
- Tag another 10 people!
1. Received an ARC and not reviewed it
Nope. I feel bad when I get an ARC and don’t review it!
2. Have less than 60% feedback rating on NetGalley
Nope. I worked hard and got it up to 90% 🙂
3. Rated a book on Goodreads and promised a full review was to come on your blog (and never did)
Don’t think so? Like with the ARCs I feel bad if I promise a review and don’t deliver.
4. Folded down the page of a book
Not this yr, but only because I’ve read hardly any physical books. I did last yr 😐
5. Accidentally spilled on a book
On my Kindle yes, not on a physical book.
6. DNF a book this yr
Not this yr!
7. Bought a book purely because it was pretty with no intention of reading it
Nope. That’s a waste of money to me, I’ll always read them. Might take me a while to get to it. But I will read it!
8. Read whilst you were meant to be doing something else (like homework)
HAHAHAHAHA! Yeas! So many times in my winter!
9. Skim read a book
Not unless I was skimming it for info to add to my review
10. Completely missed your Goodreads goal
Nope. Nailed it! Even increased it 🙂
11. Borrowed a book and not returned it to the library
Nope. I haven’t borrowed a library book in forever!
12. Broke a book buying ban
Ahhhh….I didn’t have an official buying ban but kinda….
13. Started a review, left it for ages then forgot what the book was about
Once. I had to skim that book to remind myself what I wanted to say about it.
14. Wrote in a book you were reading
No. I hate people that do this (in anything other than textbooks, I write in them all the time).
15. Finished a book and not added it to your Goodreads
Nope. I only started using Goodreads like this last yr but since then no.
16. Borrowed a book and not returned it to a friend
No. But I have had a friend not return my signed book! I want it back!
17. Dodged someone asking if they can borrow a book
No. People have learnt I don’t lend my books out and this friend is in for big trouble if she can’t find this book!
18. Broke the spine of someone else’s book
19. Took the jacket off a book to protect it and ended up making it more damaged
Nope. I hardly ever take physical books out of the house so they don’t get the opportunity.
20. Sat on a book accidentally
HAHAHAHAHA yea….. This happens all the time.
So that’s 4 out of 20 meaning….I’m 20% naughty and 80% nice! Go me! Hahaha