This book contains:
- Mentions of a past trauma.
This is a short compendium of short stories to introduce the six couples that form the Snow Pirates series. Each “book” has two chapters, one for each character’s point of view.
All we’re doing with these is getting an introduction to how each couple first met and spoke to each other. It’s not meant to be spicy or anything, it’s just a taster.
I quite enjoyed reading this, although I’m still not sure if you should read each short story before or after the characters book… When writing this review, I’d read the first three books so I’ll give you my thoughts on those, but the rest I can’t say yet…
- Two for Interference (Cleo and Linc)
- I’m so torn with this one! I read their short story after their novel and while I found it hilarious, I have a feeling it could have made moment of their novel more interesting…
- Two for Holding (Sabrina and Russ)
- Yep, you should definitely read this first. It gives you a taste of a different side of their personalities that takes a little longer to come out in their novel. It made me feel like I was one of their besties being like “just be yourself!” cheering them from the sidelines.
- Two for Roughing (Molly and Finn)
- I think you couple probably skip this. It’s included in their novel at the right moment so I don’t think you need to worry about reading it here.
- Two for Boarding (Mackenzie and Austin)
- Two for Tripping (Quinn and Will)
- Two for Charging (Hunter and Seb)
If I feel like I want to come back to change this in the future once I’ve read the rest of the series, I will. But for now I don’t have anything more to say without potentially ruining anything for you.