I ended up busier yesterday than I’d expected so didn’t get around to writing this up for you to share. So today, I’m going to give you a summary of some of the self-published author’s works I’ve reviewed (including links to my reviews) in the hopes you’ll go and give them some love.
The first self-published author I want to share with you is Zoe Ashwood. I’ve been reading her works since she first started publishing books and I really enjoy them. So much so that the first Author Highlight I did, was with Zoe. You’ll find a good summary of her works, why I like her books and then links to all the reviews I’ve released.
I realised when I got to quite a few that I’ve read more self-published author’s than I realised. So the list below is just the ones I’ve read in the past 12 months. There’s likely even more if I go further back, but this is a good place to start!
- Cenarth Fox (he’s actually Australian and from my home city, he publishes his books through his own publishing company he set up)
- David Reiss (runner up of BBNYA 2020)
- Eliza J Scott — I really need to set up a series page for her, I’ve read a couple of her books with the latest being A Christmas Wedding at the Castle
- Graham Austin-King (winner of the BBNYA 2020 competition, and man was it a great read!)
- Joy Skye
- Kellyn Thompson (author highlight to be set up)
- Kristin Ward
- Lisa Kessler — I have a series page set up for her Muse Chronicles series, and will need to do one for her Pirates series because I know I’ll read that whole series too
- Nicola Italia — she’s written quite a few books that I’ve reviewed, her latest is Among the Darkness Stirs
- Rebecca Crunden (more reviews to come and an author highlight to set up)
- Rich Amooi — he’s written quite a few books that I’ve reviewed, his latest is Uncork My Love
I hope you’ve enjoyed being able to see how many self-published authors there are that have some AMAZING books!